TERMS & CONDITIONS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
*UK deliveries only
FREE standard UK delivery (Royal Mail 2nd class) will be applied to all orders.
If you are outside the UK Mainland and would like to make a purchase, please email me directly at email@example.com and I will reply to you with a quotation including shipping costs.
UK orders are shipped within 1-3 working days after an order is placed. All standard deliveries will be sent Royal Mail 2nd Class and can usually be expected within 2-4 business days.
The products will be at my risk until delivery. Once the products have been delivered the risk (of loss, damage etc) shall then pass to the customer.
Ownership of the products will only pass to you when I receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including any delivery charges.
AMENDING AN ORDER
If you need to amend any details (such as delivery address) of your order please contact me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org as once an order has been shipped it cannot be cancelled or amended.
I hope you love your Blissful Moments purchase, however if you’re looking to make a return then I am happy to offer a full refund or exchange within 14 days of your order
Please email email@example.com confirming what you would like to return together with your order number, and if you’re exchanging, what you would like to exchange your returned item for.
Blissful Moments Holistic Therapies
24 Rayleigh Avenue
- Items must be returned unused and in good and saleable condition.
- I recommend all returns are sent using an insured and recorded delivery service with tracking and scanning.
- Blissful Moments does not accept liability for any returned goods lost or damaged in the post.
- Please be sure to include your order number when returning the item.
- Returns outside the stated time frame will only be accepted at the discretion of Blissful Moments.
- Refunds will only be made to the card used to purchase the goods with.
- Credit and debit card refunds may take up to 10 working days for your bank to complete.
- Blissful Moments does not accept liability for the length of time particular banks take to process refunds.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
The contract between you and Blissful Moments Holistic Therapies
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Goods to you (“Contract”).
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure you understand them, before ordering any Goods from the Website. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Goods from our Website.
The Website guides you through the steps you need to take to place an order. The order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
After placing an order, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to buy the item in question for the price advertised on the Website. All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation of this acceptance will be sent to you via email confirming that the Goods have been despatched (the “Despatch Confirmation”). The Contract will only be formed when the Despatch Confirmation has been sent.
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract in accordance with your legal rights at any time within fourteen working days from the date of delivery of the Goods.
For information relating to the return of goods purchased from the website, please refer to the Returns page.
If we are unable to supply you with a product, for example because that product is not in stock or no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date or because of an error in the price on our site (as referred to below), we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs as soon as possible.
The prices of Goods will be as quoted on the Website at the time you submit your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the prices of Goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system.
It is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Goods on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Goods you have ordered we will contact you in writing to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Goods at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order unless we have received your instructions to do so. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as mis-pricing, we do not have to provide the Goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
We try our best to give an authentic representation of the pieces we sell, however images of the Goods on our Website are for illustrative purposes only.
Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Goods. Your Goods may vary slightly.
In addition, due to varying monitor sizes, the sizing and proportion may not be shown to actual size, however we do our utmost to provide detailed measurements and descriptions to ensure you are well informed before making your purchase.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please take time to read these as they form part of the Blissful Moments Holistic Therapies Terms which, as set out above, apply to you.
PAYMENT FOR GOODS
All payments on www.blissfulmomentsholistics.co.uk are processed via Paypal. We assume no liability whatsoever for the availability and functionality of these services. We assume no liability for any financial loss caused by the use of Paypal payment services. The company address of PayPal is 5 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3TW.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS & OBLIGATIONS
The Contract between you and us is binding between you and us and our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
As this is a Contract between you and us. No other person shall have any right to enforce any of its Terms.
If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a reasonably foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this Contract.
Nothing in these Terms excludes our liability for;
- death or personal injury arising from our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- defective Goods under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
However, we will under no circumstances be liable to you, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill; or
- any indirect or consequential loss.
If you have any concerns or feedback about material which appears on our Website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All notices given by you to us must be given to us at email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when placing an order. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately 24 hours after an email is sent. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove that such email was sent to the email address provided above.
If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing by us.
If any of these Terms or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing. We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms. Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms.
OUR RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
You will be subject to the policies and the terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these Terms before we send you the Despatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Goods).
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Dispute arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- Our Terms and Conditions of Supply which sets out the legal terms and conditions on which we sell Goods to you.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of the Terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in our Website and its contents (including the Website design, text, graphics, and all software) are owned by or licensed to us, or otherwise used by us as permitted by law. In accessing our Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of Blissful Moments Holistic Therapies. This excludes the downloading, printing or copying of pages of our Website for personal, non-commercial home use only. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge our Website as the source of the material.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE AND/OR TERMS & CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change or remove the Website or any part of the Website without notice (permanently or temporarily) and we shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
We reserve the right to make changes in the Terms at any time and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such a change. We recommend that you check the Terms regularly if you are continuing to use the Website.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
PROHIBITIONS OF USE
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest owned and operated by third parties. This is for information purposes only.
Once you have used these links to leave our Website, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites and we are not responsible for those websites, their availability or content.
LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
We will not be liable to any user of our Website for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection:
- Use of or inability to use, our Website; or
- Use of or any reliance of content displace on our Website.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsed by us or those linked websites. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied about such linked websites, the third parties they are owned and operated by, the information contained on them or the suitability or quality of any of their products or services. Further, we accept no liability whatsoever for any liabilities that arise as a result of your accessing these third party websites.
Different limitations will apply to liability arising out of the supply of any Goods by use of the Website to you, which are set out in our Terms
To contact us, please email email@example.com
CANDLE & WAX MELT SAFETY & CARE
We want you to enjoy our candle + melt blends, so please follow these common sense safety rules and tips to ensure safe and trouble-free use. Some terms are specific to candles, some refer only to melts, and some cover the use of both candles and melts:
- Candles and melts are NOT suitable for consumption – keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Always burn candles and melts in appropriate containers on a heat resistant surface.
- TVs are not fire-resistant objects!
- Always burn candles and melts within sight, and never leave burning candles/melts unattended.
- Never burn candles within reach of children, or where pets can get close to the candle.
- Keep your candles away from flammable surfaces. Don’t put candles near curtains, fabrics, furniture or near anything that can catch fire.
- Don’t put candles under shelves or storage areas. Candles (and melts) can generate a lot of heat and cause fires if left unattended.
- Keep clothes and hair safely tucked away when lighting and using candles and melts.
- Always keep candles apart. Leave at least 10cm (four inches) between burning candles.
- Never move candles, melts or wax pools when they are burning. Always extinguish candles safely and leave to cool completely before moving them.
- Keep candles and melt pools clear of debris. Do not let anything fall into the hot wax, such as matchsticks or wick trimmings.
- Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom.
- Use a snuffer or a metal spoon to put candles out. This is safer than blowing them out, which can create sparks and splatter hot wax onto other surfaces.
- Double-check that candles are extinguished. Candles that have been put out can smoulder, reignite and start a fire. Make sure they are completely out.
- Trim the candle wick to 8-10mm (about 1/3 inch) before lighting to promote an even burn, steady flame.
- Wicks should be straight and free from “mushrooming” before lighting.
- When lighting your candle, burn it until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the container. This may take up to 2-3 hours.
- We recommend burning candles for no more than three hours at a time. Allow candle to cool and the wax to set for a couple of hours before relighting.
- Draughts decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and a reduced scent throw. Efficient burning means that the flame is not flickering, teardrop shaped and upright.
- Never heat on an oven top, stove or electrical appliance where temperatures would exceed 190 degrees F.
- NEVER leave a candle unattended.
- Remove all packaging before placing into melt warmer/burner.
- Use UNSCENTED tea lights only.
- NEVER stack tea lights on top of each other.
- ONLY use standard 4-hour tea lights.
- The amount of wax melt required will depend on the size of the well/dish on your warmer.
- NEVER overfill the well of your warmer/burner.
- If the wax pool looks likely to overflow, carefully extinguish the burner’s flame (tealight) and allow wax to cool and solidify before carefully removing some wax.
- The container/body of wax warmers will become very hot during use. Never touch a burning warmer.
- Be especially careful with night lights and tea lights which get hot enough to melt plastic.
- DO NOT add water to wax melt burners.
- Clean your warmer regularly and check for any damage.
- We recommend burning wax melts for 1-2 hours depending on personal preference. Prolonged heating will burn away much of the scent.
- We advise burning no longer than 3-4 hours at the most. Then carefully extinguish the tea light to allow everything to cool down.
- Once fully cooled, you can relight if required. This is to prevent your warmer from overheating.
- If you are unsure about any aspect of candle and melt care, use or safety, please contact us before lighting and using your candles and melts.